Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2 week check up

I take Samuel to his 2 week check up tomorrow. Samuel has really been a star. He poops a lot, sleeps alot, and is generally an adorable, well behaved kid. Makes me want to have more babies, but I think that's out of the question given our age. He's really a big cuddler--loves to sleep on Annette (more than on me.) But he loves to just be held, and calms down easily in our arms, or with a finger in his mouth. He looks different than Joshua--definitely not Korean looking, but not really like me at this point either. Annette says he has my nose and mouth. I'm not sure that's a good thing. It's also been different to be back at work so soon (after 1 week), and I haven't had to finger feed him like I did Joshua, so I feel like I haven't really gotten to know him well. He's still super adorable. ADDENDUM: Joshua weighed in at 7lb15oz, which was 1lb7oz more than he did 2 weeks ago. Nice job mom!

1 comment:

Mr. Tang said...

It's wierd, but I don't think I really bonded with Zachary until he was much older.